Wednesday 31 July 2013

Wombat Tasting

What tastes do Wombats have?

Not the marsupial kind, but the sewing kind. This month the Wombat Stew girls are making Fabric Artist Trading Cards to send to eachother.

That means I have to spy on the tastes of 8 other bloggers and work out something that either reflects me or them.

So today I made a list of each of the Wombats. Then I wrote down some of their tastes.

For example 

Marieka likes purple...but Lara likes orange.

Alyce loves Kate Spain...but Jane is not fond of Heather Ross.

Gina likes strawberries...but Gemma loves croissants.

Kristy loves birds but I have no idea if Melissa does.

Then I checked my ATC Pinterest board for inspiration.

I gathered fabrics and started sorting them into colours.

Then I started cutting and sewing. I am getting excited.


Linking up to WiP Wednesday.






7 comments:

  1. Ooh can't wait to see what this loveliness turns into! Glad you found your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I'm posting mine tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder......lol. I still just have 2 started! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a lot of pretty pictures! Can't wait to see what you cooked up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such of fun group! Can wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colors! What a great idea for the group.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.