Wednesday 15 May 2013

Dr Seuss Block Progress


I have been plugging away at my Dr Seuss blocks this past week.



I made four each of The Cat in the Hat and four of The Lorax.



I have only 4 panels left to make into blocks. 



I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.


This Week's  Sewing  Stats

Completed projects  -  0

Currently in progress -    
                                                  Lorax Quilt top
                                                  Dr Seuss Quilt top
                                                  
                                                                                           
Yet to start  -   'Polaroid 9 Patch' Quilt back
                                  QCA Bee #1 block for May
                                 'And Sew On' May block
         


Linking up with WiP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.








10 comments:

  1. These are such fun blocks Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are looking great - fun fabric :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The suspense is killing me - I am so looking forward to see the final quilts. My little fellow loves these and just told me to make one for him. LOL - yeah right, I just add it to that long list of what I want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great!!! I nearly caved and bought some of this fabric the other day, might have to go right back and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These quilts are going to be so much fun! Can't wait to see them all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Dr Seuss fabric! That is going to be such a cool quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A friend just sent me some of the Dr. Seuss fabric and I am starting to think about what I can do with it. I love the blocks you have put together, thanks for the inspiration to get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great. I said if I ever had twins I was going to make them 'Thing 1' and 'Thing 2' quilts, alas that never happened so no Dr Seuss quilts for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Professional Steam Carpet Cleaning Service in Melbourne ! We are happy to provide a one-time cleaning service, which many people desire upon movingWe guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our carpet cleaning services or we will do it again for Free.
    Carpet Cleaners Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.