Friday 28 December 2012

Wombat Stew Secret Santa

I am in a paper piecing group with 6 other ladies. It is called Wombat Stew. Rather than make them all 6 separate gifts (as much as I would like to have time to) I organised a little secret santa between the 7 of us. It's been a lovely treat.

Now I can finally reveal the Secret Santa gift I made for Kristy of Quiet Play as she just received it. It's another of the easy-to-make Pleated Coin Purses from the Zakka Style book. Here it is...



That's Kristy paper piecing away on another project for the 'And Sew On' Block of the Month 2013.

And here is the B side - a bit of Good Fortune by Kate Spain (from the scrap bag I bought off Alyce at Blossom Heart Quilts).



This is the inside - remember that little snippet I showed a few weeks back when it was a WiP? - some teacups from Echino that I won in a scrap bag from Kelby Sews earlier in the year.



Then there were some extra goodies. A little fairy bag (I am sure her little Miss L will claim this soon enough), a panel of Autumn Fairies and some scraps of food (definitely less fattening than the real thing) from the Very Hungry Caterpillar range.



Win Your Own Fairies

Now if you want to win your own Fairy Bag and Autumn Flower Fairy panel I am partly sponsoring the January block in the 'And Sew On' BoM with Quiet Play. Check the link button below for how it all works and come back and visit me on January 1st for some tips and suggestions.



I am linking up with...(finally)



4 comments:

  1. Love my gifts SO much! The sewing goat is just perfect! hehe! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purse, especially sewing goat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Kristy paper piecing is the best part :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely goodies! Looking forward to taking part in the And Sew On BOM too! Happy New Year (nearly!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.