Sunday 12 August 2012

Sunday Stash #26

Wash, Cook and Sew

Today's stash adds have an air of domesticity about them. 

All three are linen/cotton blends from Japan. I purchased these back in July from Xiong Minna of Minna Fabric on Etsy. It was when I was collecting for the Texting Whist Sewing challenge on Flickr. (I have not made anything for this challenge yet as I am busy getting my project ready for the Practically Paper Piecing blog hop when it stops here on August 2oth!)

Wash
 Cook
 Sew
So what's new-ish in your stash this week?

Feel free to link up below...I enjoy seeing what each of you are adding as I know a few of you got squishy mail this week!



7 comments:

  1. Such cool looking fabrics! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these. I love them too. I am anxious to see what you will make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona, the fabric is just divine! You always seem to find something quirky and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clothes print! So cute! I can't wait to see what you're making - I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great fabrics! I"m keen to see what you make with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the wash day fabric! Fun :)
    Shawn@ studio57artz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.