Friday 7 October 2011

Charming Cushions

About 2 months ago, my aforementioned online quilting group, had a charm square I-Spy swap. Well all submitted 5" squares and then received different ones in return. I sent these in.


and I got back ones that I hadn't seen before.


One of the ladies from Facebook asked me to make her 3 kids a large throw cushion each, and so I used up some of the new swap fabrics and some from my stash.


Boy - 8 - sport fan
Boy 6 - truck fan


Girl 3 - anything girly
My three kids are the same age and gender, so it was nice to go with familiar territory. As a large size 24" cushion, they will get plenty of use, whilst looking great.

Back of girly quilt...gorgeous drill fabric



1 comment:

  1. What a cool swap! Wish I knew people that cool.
    Great cushions. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.